Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gratitude

Above picture from www.safiretraining.com 

Gratitude what does it mean exactly?  Well after looking it up the definition given was the quality of being thankful.  I would hope that people are grateful at all times of the year but over Thanksgiving it seems this is a topic we like to discuss.  I personally started a gratitude journal in September and every evening before I go to bed I write down 5 things I'm grateful for during that day.  It really helps you stay positive.  That even on a "bad" day you look back and realize it really wasn't as "bad" as you thought it was.   

So my goal for you write down the 10 things you are grateful for this past year.  I will include my top 10 list below as well so far in the year 2012.

1. My faith and finding a church that helps me grow as a person
1. Starting my own in-home personal training business
2. My family
3. My supportive boyfriend
4. Coaching basketball and being a role model to the next generation
5. Starting to become more involved in stopping the childhood obesity epidemic
6. Realizing everything does happen for a reason 
7. My friend asking me to be her maid of honor at her wedding
8. Going to Arizona this year
9. Outside church services in the summer
10. The privilege to be a teacher even if I chose to only do it for a short time before my real calling emerged. 


No comments:

Post a Comment