Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top 5 Fitness Posts of 2013


As we are on the brink of Christmas Eve I thought I would reflect back on the year that was.  Plus next week I have week 1 of Banging Body a 4 part series.  So I looked through my old posts this year and picked out my 4 most visited blog posts and one of my personal favorites.  So below I present to you the top 5 fitness posts of 2013.

 Top 5 Fitness Posts of 2013

1: How I lost 40lbs & kept it off

 Top 5 posts of 2013


2: Healthy Peoples, Healthy Habits

Top 5 posts of 2013


3: Tight toned legs

Top 5 posts of 2013

4: How to uncover those abs

Top 5 Posts of 2013


5: Five Tips from Downton Abbey

5 Top posts of 2013


Thanks so much for everyone who enjoys SaFire Training and the content we put out.  It is our goal going into the New Year to bring you more video workouts, motivational content & nutritional information.  That is my focus in the next year with SaFire Training to really hone in on the 3 aspects of fitness that I see are key for people: fitness, nutrition, & motivation.  Have a wonderful holiday season to you and your families.
In good health,
Andrea
Motivation

Don't forget to sign-up for our bi-weekly newsletter so you receive information that only our subscribers receive and receive your free gift on tips for losing the last 10 pounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment