Friday, August 17, 2012

Dream Boards

How many of you have made your dream board?  I made my first one a few years ago.  My first dream board was of my fitness goals.  I have various fitness models with amazing bodies, and quotes to keep me motivated to do my workouts during the week.  I now have 3 fitness vision boards for myself.  While I was at a nutrition conference last week they stressed the importance of a dream board of your life and what you want in the future.  I than bought the board they offered because it can be folded up and taken with me.  Yes I am that big of a dream big person that I would take mine with me.  I have not started to make mine yet but am contemplating what do I want on it?  If money was no object what would make me happy?  Where would I want to live, what would I want to do?  I really don't know I also feel a little greedy putting outlandish things on my board that really won't make me any happier.  I know money makes things easier but what would I truly want to do with my life if money was no object.  That is my question- I personally love what I do with my life now and how could I make that even better?  That is my challenge to myself as well as to you?  What would your board look like?  How would that alter your life if money was no object?  Remember to Dream Big!

No comments:

Post a Comment