Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Start your journey today

Now that you have set your goals what is it you want to achieve exactly.  I have set my own goal to do a fitness show of sorts.  That is my abs in the picture above.  So over the next few months I will be starting to train to do my first fitness show!  Exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.  I will update from time to time my progress, challenges and triumphs!  I want to show people anything is possible with a little hard work and determination.   

You need to look at your support system, is yours truly supporting you or taking you down.  If you have people who are negative around you they will only pull you down.  Get rid of them and bring in people who uplift you and inspire you to be a better person.  People judge you by the people you are surrounded by.  So look around are you surrounded by people who can uplift you and help you reach your fitness/life goals of yours?  If not do what you have to do to detoxify your life.  It will only make you stronger and a better person because of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment