Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bucket Lists and Fitness Do Go Hand in Hand


I most recently went through a mini-fitness photo shoot (a sample picture above and one below).  I had always wanted to do one, I guess you could say it was on my bucket list.  I decided to actually make a bucket list.  Now not everything on my list is fitness related but quite a few things are.  I like to be organized so I even organized my lists into I want to do in the next year, next 5 years, 10 years, over the span of many years.  Once I separated my lists I put the next year lists into months.  One of my bucket lists challenges I'm going to attempt to do is run a 10K and the other is doing a fitness show in the bikini category.  My goal is to do one in April.  I'm very excited and will start my serious journey in December.  I will update my progress and workouts throughout the journey.  

So my challenge to you make your bucket list today.  Put things on there that will push you outside your comfort zone.  I have quite a few things I would have never tried but am now excited to, decorating cupcakes, going to a cooking class.  To some that may sounds easy but my food presentation is not always the best.  Get started today and experience yourself in a new light.



No comments:

Post a Comment