Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Show your gratitude


What are you grateful for?  Sometimes people need to sit down and figure out what in their life they are truly and utterly grateful for.  I enjoy meditating at least 3 times a week to center myself and figure out what it is I need.  One of my personal favorites is Gabrielle Bernstein she has some great meditations on her website or on youtube.  Just google her name and you will uncover a plethora of meditations and one is sure to suite you.


Activity To Try:
For the next month before you go to bed try and record the top 5 things you are grateful for.  They can be things that happened that day to you, or as simple as the sunshine, the wind, my baby sleeping through the night.

Here is the link to Gabby's website.  I am in no way affiliated with her I just wanted to share my experience with her and her guidance through my own life. Gabby Website

No comments:

Post a Comment