Tuesday, March 5, 2013

In like a lion or a lamb?


It is the start of March the age old saying in like a lamb or like a lion deciding how the weather will be and how much more winter we will have.  Well I'm sitting here typing as the snow is coming down it looks like a lion to start the month of.  Now lets put the same concept to your fitness goals.  Is March coming in like a lamb or a lion?  Have you been hitting the gym or working out like you thought you would?  What has been taking up your time if you haven't?

I like to reevaluate my own fitness goals monthly.  I take a look at what I want to accomplish and set my monthly goals accordingly.  I personally have found March to be coming in like a lion for myself.  I haven't made the time to go to the gym as I have been busy like most people.  I have to find the time and carve out the important hour I need at the gym.  I found myself extremely crabby when I went the last 4 days without getting in my own workout.  I found myself getting the sniffles, stomach aches, restless sleep and extremely short tempered.  Personally I know without my gym date after more than 3 days in a row gets me going and not in a good way.  So look at your own life how has your March started have you been a lion or a lamb?  Set the tone today to change that if your not liking the direction you have been headed.  I know I hit my yoga class this morning and am trying to turn the rest of my March into a lamb demeanor as that is my fitness focus for the month.  What is yours?

As always check out www.safiretraining.com for more great fitness information and upcoming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment