Sunday, June 10, 2012

Motivational Reading

I am on my last few chapters of Jillian Michaels- Unlimited book.  It is all about how to build an exceptional life.  I most say this is one of the most motivating books I have ever read.  It has given me the courage to start my own in-home personal training business.  Something that I have thought about doing for years but never put into action until now.  If your goal is not fitness related this book is still for you.  It comes with a workbook you can print from her website.  I have been filling it out as I have been reading the book.  It really makes you take a good long look at yourself and what you are doing with your life.  It helps open your eyes to what your vision is and how to go after that vision.  This book I recommend to anyone who is thinking about a career switch, a life change, broke up with a boyfriend/girlfriend, needs that extra push in their life again.  I'm not in anyway affiliated with Jillian Michaels but do believe in the products she puts on the market.  Most of you know her as the tough trainer on the Biggest Loser but deep down she is an amazing trainer who is just trying to change lives one person at a time.  So if you want that extra push in your life go head and give this book a try, who knows what you may accomplish after you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment