Friday, July 6, 2012

Log Your Food!!

I will share with you my personal story on logging food.  I kept a food journal by hand for 1 year and ended up losing 30 pounds.  I had so much more accountability when logging my food than when just eating a handful of crackers here and there.  You will be shocked at how many calories you are truly eating in a day or maybe not eating.  If your not eating enough calories your not doing yourself a favor either.  You need at least 1200 calories if your a female and around 1800-2000 if your a male depending on your height and activity level.  During that year I also logged all of my workouts and held myself accountable that way as well.  But most of you probably have heard by now nutrition is 80% of the battle.  You are what you eat.  If your not wanting to log your food by hand than check out myfitnesspal.com.  My personal favorite free site to log food.  It offers multiple food selections as well as different restaurants.  So start that food journal and watch your fitness aspirations become a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment