Saturday, July 28, 2012

Train like an Olympian


Since the Olympics have started I thought I would share a little training tip.  I recently read a quite saying have you looked around and seen the average American boy are we getting big!!! As I'm watching the Olympics today I'm thinking why can't everyone be in this good of shape?  Now I know not everyone is as gifted athletically as those in the Olympics but that gives no reason for the average American to not move or do the best they can.  These Olympians work hard everyday.  I am going to give you a huge hint PLAN!!! These athletes plan their workouts in advance as well as their nutrition.  You need to plan, plan, plan!! If you currently are not doing that you are letting yourself down.  If you don't know how to plan invest in a trainer.  As a trainer myself I know not every trainer is good, I get that if your skeptical.  You need to set up a consult with them get their philosophy on fitness and training, check out their personality and see if they are a good match for you.  If you want to train like an Olympian but your trainer doesn't know how to do that choose someone else.  Make sure they have the knowledge to take you to where you want to go fitness-wise.  

So if you take nothing out of this besides one thing make sure you PLAN!  Set yourself up for success and hire someone to help you if your not sure how to get their yourself.  Get off the couch and start your journey today! 

A little more motivation for you!  
Be the best you can be and you just might surprise yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment