Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My weight loss secret!

I have discovered my new favorite way to tone up belly fat and it is not from doing crunches at the gym, Isagenix.  Isagenix is a meal replacement system that gives your body the nutrients you need and the energy you want all while toning up the body, essentially.

  I will tell you where I started out on my fitness journey.  A little over 3 years ago I weighed 200 pounds, I'm 5'10'' by the way.  I would have definitely considered myself "active."  Well I was wrong on so many levels.  I went out to much, made awful food choices when I would stay out to late and boy did it show.  I than decided I needed to change when my boyfriend and I were lying in a hammock together it tipped more towards my direction.  I realized I weighed more than him!! No woman ever wants that!  So I started working out and stopped going out as much and you know what it worked.  I shed 30 pounds and was feeling great.  Now comes the next half of my journey.

I hit a plateau and man I was stuck.  I couldn't get out of the 165/170 range.  I ate well, worked out 5 days a week and nothing was working.  I than went to a nutrition event at my gym.  At the time I thought well if this product can work for a fitness model and take the last 10 pounds off her and she is tiny it just might work for me.  I talked with Lori Harder and she told me she was just like me skeptical of supplements and does it "really" work?  So I waited another 6 months and my weight was staying the same nothing was happening.  At this point I thought I need to make a change.  I than saw a posting from Jenn N. on facebook about Isagenix, now was the time for me!  

My first week of taking Isagenix I lost 4 pounds and 11 inches in a week!  I couldn't lose that in 6 months and I just did it in a week!  I than continued to use it for the next 30 days and felt amazing.  I had more energy than I have ever had and continued to lose weight without even trying at this point.  I stopped taking it for a couple of days just to see how I felt and to see if I noticed a difference.  I kid you not I did notice a difference I was tired coming home from school again no energy to work out and felt bloated again.  

So now I 'm hooked on these amazing products.  I drink 1-2 shakes a day, one as breakfast another as a snack or dinner.  My abs have never looked this good and my energy is through the roof!  My weight is at an all time low of 152lbs!  In high school I was a muscular 165.  The confidence this product has given me is wonderful and I just wanted to share it with everyone.  So if your reading this and think not yet now is not my time.  Maybe revisit your fitness goals in 6 months like I did, have you made progress?  Do you have the body you wanted?  If not I invite you to give Isagenix a shot, you never know it just may change your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment